- Flights with a stopover are often much cheaper than direct
- Rest breaks: long direct flights are so tiring, but with connecting flights you can take a comfortable pause
- One checkin for all flights
- The ability to see new cities on the route
at the best prices
with Ural Airlines
Enjoy your travel.
Why take connecting flights?
Stop at Koltsovo Airport in Yekaterinburg!
It was built for you to enjoy your trip:
- Comfortable gatehouses
- Children's entertainment center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business lounge services
- Conveniet connections – one of the best airports for transfer
One of the largest airlines in Russia
Ural Airlines ranks among the Top 4 leading Russian companies and complies with the safety standards of the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
More than 8 million passengers choose comfortable flights of Ural Airlines every year. There are 46 modern and comfortable aircraft of the European Airbus concern for passengers' use.